Helping Seniors live happier, healthier lives at home.
A Helping Hand for Seniors
- arrange appointments for Dr. visits, hairdresser, manicure/pedicure, home repairs, Dentist, physical therapy, etc. - provide reminders for scheduled appointments - escort to appointments, be present for home repairs, home deliveries
- maintain calendar
- drop-in visits to assess how the Senior is doing as far as health, demeanor, and appearance - safety check of the home, inside and out - conversation with Senior to see if they have any questions, health concerns or need immediate assistance with anything - medication reminders, check to see if refills are needed
- companionship and conversation, reminisce about the past, discuss current
and historical events - read religious materials, magazines and books, watch TV and movies - assist with clothing selection, aid with morning wake-up and assist with evening tuck-in - accompany to breakfast, lunch or dinner - take walks, light exercise to maintain/increase activity level
- help write letters, cards and other correspondence
- assist in filling out forms, surveys, etc. - organize incoming mail and bills - mail outgoing correspondence, make sure bills are sent out on time
- assist with entertaining, planning a party, dinner or get-together
- play games, cards, participate in crafts - plan visits, outings and trips, visit neighbors and friends - attend movies, plays, concerts, club meetings and sporting events
- assist with laundry and ironing
- take out garbage, recycling - make beds, change linens - care for houseplants - clean dishes and kitchen after meals
- prepare grocery lists, clip coupons, shop for groceries and supplies
- plan and prepare meals - check for food expirations - monitor special diet requirements and eating
Pet Care Assistance
- assist with feeding, walking, taking outside, etc.
- take for grooming appointments, veterinary appointments - make sure shots and registration are current
- escort for grocery shopping, drop off/pick up prescriptions, dry cleaning, etc.
- escort to Mall or other stores for shopping - take to bank, post office, hospital to visit family, friends, etc.
- drop off/pick up at specified times and locations (i.e., mall, friends house, church)
- accompany to airport, help with check-in, bags, boarding flight and pick up and
assist with bags upon return
- special transportation to Green Valley, Sierra Vista, Phoenix and other destinations available
and more . . . just
ask and we'll help!
For all of the above listed services, our rates are as follows:
- $22 per hour with a 2 hour minimum per visit - Mileage @ $.55/mile
All of our services are available wherever the Senior lives - it doesn't matter if they are in a Nursing Home, an Assisted Living Facility, in a family member's home, or their own home. We will go anywhere to help make their lives easier and more enjoyable!